Astrophel - loose holographic biodegradable glitter mix$13.00
Astrophel is our super fine biodegradable holographic glitter mix and the perfect match to pair with Stella.
It is name after the star lover and poet himself. And tells of a story of Astrophel and Stella (star) his muse. A 15th century philosophical trappings of a man tortured by love for a woman and his conflicting emotions he uses this as poetic creation.
Biting my trewand pen, beating myselfe for spite,
Fool, said my Muse to me, looke in thy heart, and write.
Tormented by his love and conflicting feelings Astrophel's decides to abandon his pursuit of Stella, in favour of a life of public service.
✨ ✨ ✨ Note: Yes, we're aware that we've named our stunning holographic bioglitter mix after a man who choose a career over a woman, unlike the Disney films that portray woman changing the very essence of themselves and leaving everything behind to be by her lovers side! We say do both have your career and fall madly in love, but just don't dicks to anyone!
Holographic Bioglitter Biodegradability: Certified OK Biodegradable WATER by TÜV. Guaranteed biodegradation in a natural, freshwater environment - A level of certification considered the highest of its kind in the world. Globally compliant with microplastic and microbead legislation.
- Ethically and sustainably sourced raw materials - Special cellulose core derived from hardwoods, primarily eucalyptus, sustainably sourced from responsibly managed and certified plantations operating to PEFC™ www.pefc.org standards
- Antimony free Silky soft feel on skin compared to polyester glitter
- GMO free. Suitable for vegetarians and allergen-free
- Hand-mixed with love in Australia and available in our Tin filled with 5g or 8g Holo Bioglitter®
- Cosmetic grade bioglitter / ecoglitter - Globally cosmetic compliant. Bleed resistant and suitable for dry, water-based, solvent-based, oil-based, and surfactants.
- We suggest applying any of our bioglitter mixes with aloe gel, or a face oil such as jojoba.