Viridescent Hippocampus - iridescent plastic-free bioglitter mix$11.00
Glistening green and pure, this 100% plastic-free bioglitter mix is modeled off the mystical Kippocampus with a viridescent twist.
Said to have the head and front legs of a horse and the tail & hindquarter of a serpent or a fish, the Hippocampus is a curious creature but a magnificent one as well. Poseidon, who is not only the God of the sea, but the God of horses as well is sometimes shown riding his chariot which is pulled by, yes you guessed it, hippocampi.
Although there haven’t been many actual sightings of these animals, their likeness can be found on the walls of temples, Roman baths, in fountains, & even decorating tomb walls. In 2019, a small moon of Neptune was named Hippocam, after the creature - If that's not magical we don't know what else is.
- Hand-mixed with love in Australia and available in our white 5gm tins filled with Pure Opal Bioglitter®
- 100% plastic-free cosmetic grade bioglitter / ecoglitter - Globally cosmetic compliant. Compliant with FDA legislation for use on lips (aluminium free). Bleed resistant and suitable for dry, water-based, solvent-based, oil-based, and surfactants.
- We suggest applying any of our bioglitter mixes with aloe gel, or a face oil such as jojoba.
- Biodegradability: Certified OK Biodegradable WATER by TÜV. Guaranteed biodegradation in a natural, freshwater environment. Verified Microplastic Free (EU, ECHA Microplastic Proposal, Jan 2019) Certificated – 100% Biobased Carbon Content (Beta Analytic)
- Ethically and sustainably sourced raw materials
- Antimony free Silky soft feel on skin compared to polyester glitter
- GMO free Suitable for vegetarians and allergen-free
- Glitter core based on a special modified regenerated cellulose technology and natural coating, both unique to Bioglitter®. All responsibly and sustainably sourced. Globally compliant with microplastic and microbead legislation