Toxic Strawberry - loose biodegradable glitter mix$11.00
Strawberries, sweet, juicy summer berries we all love so much full of vitamins C and K... But did you know, they are not actually berries? Berries have seeds on the inside but strawberries do not. They are the 'false berry' and a member of the rose family. You'd be toxic too if you were called false.
A powerful mix of pink and green biodegradable glitter for those who don't just want to eat their strawberries.
- Cosmetic grade - globally cosmetic regulations compliant. Can be used in cosmetic applications; dry, water-based, alcohol-based and oil-based
- Marine & wastewater biodegradable
- Home compost certified
- Suitable for anaerobic digestion
- Renewable sourced raw materials
- Pink biodegradable glitter hand mixed with love in Melbourne and available in our Tin filled with 5g and 8g of pink and green Bio-glitter®
- We suggest applying any of our biodegradable glitter mixes with aloe gel, or a face oil such as jojoba