Aloe Glitter Glue | Refillable Recyclable Plastic Tube$8.00
Designed specifically with bioglitter applications in mind, this natural glitter glue is derived from Aloe Barbadensis leave powder to create a non-fragrant, medium-hold natural glue.
The vegan and cruelty-free natural glue comes in a refillable and recyclable Polyethylene Terephthalate tube with a lipgloss-style applicator for easy direct application or gel can also be used with a brush for extra precision.
Plus when you guy a glitter glue you will recieve a free refill code for your next 2 refills. We encourage reusing the tube before recycling it, but if you need to recyle it it's mad of high quality plastic that can be recycled in your home recycling bins.
- Design and tested to hold bioglitter on the skin for up to 8 hours
- The product may feel sticky when wet but will dry without leaving a sticky or oily residue
- 10 mls
- Ingredients: Water/Aqua, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Aloe Barbadensis leaf powder, Matricaria chamomilla extract, Citric Acid
- The product is not water-resistant which means it will wash off easily with water
- Note: Some colours such as blue and reds may run in the aloe gel. Please be aware that the nature of the biodegradable glitter means that for these colours it might leave a slight stain on the skin but this can be washed off with most makeup removers.
Why is your glitter glue in a plastic container?
Good question. We researched as many plastic free alternatives as possible but in the end, we settled on this particular plastic tube (despite plastic being against our ethos) for these reasons:
- It is easy to wash out and refill making it the best solution for non-single use plastic. We encourage those who purchase the Glitter Glue to reuse their tube before just recycling it and to do that we will provide anyone who purchases the tube with 2 x free refills
- It is high quality Polyethylene Terephthalate - The easiest plastic to recycle and is accepted in Australia home recycling services. It’s a clear, tough, solvent resistant plastic. It’s used for water, soft drink and detergent bottles. It can be recycled into bottles and polyester fibres.
- Aloe should not be stored in alimnium tins, it can make the properties of the aloe unstable
- Glass is heavy and often more expensive to ship making the product it's self more expensive
- Glass containers often have non-recylcable lids. Bamboo containers often have non-recyclable plastic inserts. Other degradable container solutions are often not airtight which make them not sutible. These solutions have wide openings exposing the product air and dirt making the glue more suseptable to contamination and drying out.
- Glass containers need more packaging to ship to ensure it arrives safely and often the only solution for that is plastic packaging which we try to avoid as it's again often only single use.