Kaleidoscopic Kitsune - iridescent plastic-free bioglitter mix$11.00
Kitsune is the Japanese word for fox and in the ancient stories, some foxes use their magic for good while others are malevolent. Our translucent 100% plastic-free bioglitter is as shimmering and tricky as a blue Kitsune.
It just tickles us that in Japanese folklore, all foxes exhibit some level of magical ability including shapeshifting into people, other creatures, and inanimate objects. These powers increase with age and wisdom (like all good people). Some of the stories are comical while others are deeply emotional love stories featuring human and fox pairings. Just beautiful.
- Hand-mixed with love in Australia and available in our white 5gm tins filled with Pure Opal Bioglitter®
- 100% plastic-free cosmetic grade bioglitter / ecoglitter - Globally cosmetic compliant. Compliant with FDA legislation for use on lips (aluminium free). Bleed resistant and suitable for dry, water-based, solvent-based, oil-based, and surfactants.
- We suggest applying any of our bioglitter mixes with aloe gel, or a face oil such as jojoba.
- Biodegradability: Certified OK Biodegradable WATER by TÜV. Guaranteed biodegradation in a natural, freshwater environment. Verified Microplastic Free (EU, ECHA Microplastic Proposal, Jan 2019) Certificated – 100% Biobased Carbon Content (Beta Analytic)
- Ethically and sustainably sourced raw materials
- Antimony free Silky soft feel on skin compared to polyester glitter
- GMO free Suitable for vegetarians and allergen-free
- Glitter core based on a special modified regenerated cellulose technology and natural coating, both unique to Bioglitter®. All responsibly and sustainably sourced. Globally compliant with microplastic and microbead legislation