Bronze Sabbath - loose biodegradable glitter mix$10.00
factory work through music glitter with Glitterazzi's bioglitter fine bronze glitter mix.
Did you know that the band helped define the genre heavy metal took their name from a movie title? "Black Sabbath" was playing in a cinema across the street from where they were rehearsing. They adopted the name for the band, and also wrote a song with the same title.
What was the movie you ask? An Italian horror movie originally called I Tre Volti Della Paura, "The Three Faces of Fear." Maybe this also inspired their horror-inspired lyrics and tuned-down guitars. No matter they are the most commercially successful heavy metal band! A good name or great music, or both?
- Cosmetic grade biodegradable glitter - globally cosmetic regulations compliant. Can be used in cosmetic applications; dry, water-based, alcohol-based and oil-based
- Marine & wastewater biodegradable
- Home compost certified
- Suitable for anaerobic digestion
- Renewable sourced raw materials
- Hand-mixed with love in Australia and available in our Tin filled with 5g or 8g of Cosmetic Sparkle Bioglitter®
- We suggest applying any of our biodegradable glitter mixes with aloe gel, glitter glue, or a face oil such as jojoba